Does your organisation need a European Representative?

If you want to sell a CE marked product in the EEC and do not have a base there - then the answer is YES

Most of the CE Marking Directives require the manufacturer to use an Authorised Representative who is based in the European Union.

This authorised representative will, as set out in the Directives:

  • Hold copies of your documentation
  • Have copies available for inspection by statutory authorities
  • Under some directives such as Class 1 Medical Devices the authorised representative is notified to the competent authority and has legal responsibilities under the directives
  • In some circumstances the Authorised Representative may be required to counter-sign your Declaration of Conformity and or be part of your Quality Management Assessment

Here at Atlantic Bridge Limited we can take on the role of Authorised representative.

In addition Atlantic Bridge has an extensive network of contacts that their clients have access to.